Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Top 10 NFL Prospects in NBA Uniforms...(10-6)

This list consists of current NBA players who could have parlayed their skills on Sundays, while in the prime of their athletic careers...while Kobe didn't make our top 10, the guys below did.

(10) thru (6) is as follows:

10. Kendrick Perkins - I don't know if he every played football, but I would have to think that he could play any position on the offensive or defensive line. At around 6'8", compares favorable to a Jonathan Ogden type in the trenches.

9. Eric Snow - The Canton McKinley Bulldog has football running through his veins, the brother of Kansas City Chiefs LB Percy Snow, I gotta think Eric could have found a home in the Defensive Backfield for a team in the NFL had he so chosen that career path.

8. Chris Paul - I don't really know if he ever played football, or even likes football, but at the end of the year, I would have had no qualms rolling him out under center to give it a shot at QB instead of letting Ken Dorsey and Bruce Gradkowski take snaps from center.

7. Dwight Howard - The guy nicknamed himself Superman. Besides that, I would like to see a RB like Jerome Harrison pick up Howard on blitz pick-up coming off the edge. Or, if he dropped into coverage off the end, I would think he could get his hands on a ball, or pick a couple off.

6. Shaquille O'Neal - I would like to watch Shaq in his prime play TE. I would just like to watch that. How big would he look out there. You thought Antonio Gates was a beast. Shaq would look like a grown man playing football with 6 year-olds.

(5) thru (1) to follow

No comments: