Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cedric Jackson...at the Buzzer...GOOD!

I am proud to say that I was watching the CSU Vikings on Fox Sports over the Brownies on Monday Night Football and THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Battling the 11th Ranked Syracuse Orangemen all night, I felt bad when 'Cuse tied it up on a put back late. I thought, oh well, hard fought loss by CSU...and then Cedric Jackson from 3/4 Court - at least! Are you kidding me?!?! I couldn't believe it went down. The Greatest Buzzer Beater I have ever seen, seriously...I dare you to find a better one.

Congratulations to Gary Waters and congratulations to those kids as well. This is a legit team. J'Nathan Bullock had a tough night until late in the second half. Despite struggling early, he stepped up and hit some big time shots, including a monster three down the stretch. Chris Moore had a huge dunk at the end of the 1st half, and the kid from Chicago, Montgomery, is a baller. Going up against Johnny Flynn, he looked solid, and on the break the no-look pass he left for a lay-up in the 2nd half was flat out sweet. Look for an exciting year this year out of the Vikes. It certainly was last night.

No comments: