Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Truly Ridiculous

After posting my thoughts on Trent Dilfer, digesting the Brady Quinn news, and interval training on a treadmill at the local YMCA last night, I sat down to further investigate the Allen Iverson for Ba - Ba - Ba - Billups deal that went down yesterday.

I went to ESPN.com, and then clicked on Henry Abbott's True Hoop Column.

I read the article and was stunned by the dot connection made by Abbott:

(The Detroit Pistons) - (Billups + McDyess + some guy I have never heard of) + (Allen Iverson) = (Chris Bosh and LeBron James)

What??? I didn't know what to say. Luckily my friend at Random Thoughts did when he said "this is just getting stupid."

Agreed Ben...this is certainly gettting stupid.

To me, Henry Abbott sounds like the sports talk radio 'I gotta trade for you' caller with this one. He reminds me of the guy that calls Uncle Rizz, waits on hold, and tells him on the air that he thinks the Cavs should trade Eric Snow, Sasha Pavlovic, Lorenzen Wright and the rights to Cedric Henderson for Andrew Bynum and Kobe Bryant.

C'mon Hank, your better than that.

No comments: