Sunday, February 1, 2009

What's Worse?

If you are watching the Super Bowl through Cleveland eyes, I know you're not smiling. But while you're telling your buddy's the 'Steelers Suck' I have to ask you this question. What's worse? Your "Rival" winning the Super Bowl, or a team like the Cardinals winning the Super Bowl before you ever get there. Me, I am going with the latter. I am in no way whatsover rooting for Pittsburgh, but there is a part of me that would find it tougher to swallow if a perennial dormat of a franchise won the Super Bowl before Cleveland ever got there. Misery loves company, and I always used to think that no matter how bad it got, at least we are better than the Cardinals. Guess those days are over. Here's hoping we have some good commercials tomorrow night.

No comments: