Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wright On Primetime

Eric Wright was on the Really Big Show, ESPN 850 WKNR, today and he discussed the Browns win on Monday, the pick six he took to the house, as well as the off season tutelage he received from Deion Sanders, and his continued relationship with Primetime.

"I texted Deion [Sanders] before the game yesterday and told him to get the balloons out, and get ready for my coming out party...my last interception I gave back to them [E.Wright fumbled his int. vs Cinci during the return] and I vowed at that point that my next int I would take to the house."

And that's exactly where he took it. It was awesome. Wright went on to talk about the fact that he worked with Sanders in the off season and stays in touch with him regularly.

Beyond teaching Eric some of the finer points of the craft, it is also obvious that Deion taught him the finer points of the Primetime Shuffle. And that thing was sweet when Wright broke it out last night. In my opinion, that was the best celebration any Brown has done in the endzone in the last 10 years, hands down.

No comments: