Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reghi Sounds Right from 3-6

Michael Reghi was on with Mark 'Munch' Bishop today on Munch's show from 3-6, and it left me thinking the same thing I think when I hear Fred McLeod do a Cavs game...why can't Reghi be on the air instead of this guy?

Nothing against Munch as a person...I just can't stand his radio show. I love listening to 850 and get mad when I have to turn the channel, but Munch makes do it. I find his show, sports knowledge, and commentary to be thoroughly awful.

On the flip side, I think Micheal Reghi is on point just about every time he breaks down the Cavs, Browns or Indians. It was awesome when he went off during Browns React earlier this year, and you have to respect a guy that goes to Berea to tell a Kamerion Wimbley why he said the things he said about him on the radio.

While Reghi cannot break down the 1972 St. Joe's Vikings the way that Munch can, he can break down College Football, the NFL, and the Association better than anyone on Cleveland radio. More Reghi seems like a no-brainer to me...I hope to hear more from him soon on 850.

No comments: